EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2017.
Description of Services Offered
The Site is a website which offers the following "Services":
- Access to 123Bizplan's software on its Site to develop a business plan for a User's business; and
- Optional fee-based access to additional features 123Bizplan provides on its Site to enhance and customize a User's business plan.
When a Site visitor creates a profile through the Site’s registration process, the Site visitor becomes a "User" of the Services. A Site visitor, even if unregistered, is deemed a User.
User acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through the Site and any applications--which
may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking
sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs--are the sole property of 123BizPlan. At 123BizPlan's sole
discretion, it may offer additional Services and/or products, or update, modify, or revise any current content and
Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated,
modified, or revised Services unless specified. 123BizPlan reserves the right to cancel and cease offering any of the
Services and/or products. You, as the User, acknowledge, accept, and agree that 123BizPlan shall not be held liable for
any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any Services and/or products. Your continued
use of the Services provided constitutes your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications. As such, you
should regularly review this Agreement so you are aware of all current terms and policies. If you disagree with any of
the updated, modified, revised, or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services.
User understands and agrees that the Services are provided "AS IS" and, as such, 123BizPlan shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store User content, communication, or personalization settings.
To register and become a User, you must create a user profile ("Profile"). Also, you must be 18 years of age. Additionally, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously prohibited from using or receiving 123BizPlan's Services under United States or other applicable law.
Furthermore, User acknowledges, understands, and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current, and complete information as requested by the registration process; and
- update your registration and Profile information (collectively, "Data") as needed to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone provides any false, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete Data, 123BizPlan will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the User, and, in 123BizPlan’s sole discretion, refuse any or all current or future use of 123BizPlan Services
123BizPlan is committed to the safety and privacy of all its Users.
User Account, Username, Password, and Security
During the registration process and creating a Profile, you will be required to provide a unique personal identifier
("Username") and "Password" to securely access your Data. You are responsible for safeguarding your Password and for all
activities that occur with your Data. You must notify 123BizPlan immediately if you suspect any unauthorized access or
use of your Profile, Data, or Password or any other breach of security. You shall not hold 123BizPlan liable for any
loss and/or damage arising from your failure to comply with this and all provisions of this Agreement.
As a User, you acknowledge, understand, and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video,
messages, tags, and/or any all other content (collectively, "Content"), whether publicly or privately posted and/or
transmitted, is your sole responsibility. This means that you are solely responsible for all Content posted, uploaded,
emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available by way of you use of 123BizPlan’s Services, and, as such, we do not
guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You also understand you may be exposed to content
including any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of
the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available by 123BizPlan's other Users.
Furthermore, shall not use 123BizPlan's Services for:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any Content that 123BizPlan, in its sole
discretion, deems unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous,
invasive of another's privacy, or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner;
- impersonating any individual or entity or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings, or titles, or otherwise offering any Content that you personally have no right to;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any Content that may infringe upon any proprietary or
intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any Content that you do not personally have any right to;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising,
promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except as 123BizPlan provides;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or
other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation
of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that negatively affects other Users'
ability to participate in any interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any 123BizPlan Services, servers, and/or networks that may be connected or related to
the Site, including the use of any device, software, and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national, or international law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to
any organization delegated by the United States government as a "foreign terrorist organization" in accordance with
the Immigration Nationality Act § 219;
- "stalking" with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing any personal data relating of any other User regarding the aforementioned prohibited
conduct and/or activities.
123BizPlan reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services.
In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the AGREEMENT or which
would otherwise be considered offensive to other Users.
123BizPlan reserves the right to access, preserve, and/or disclose Data and/or Content if it is deemed reasonably
- compliance with any court order or legal process;
- enforcement of the Agreement;
- responding to any claim that t contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property, or the personal safety of 123BizPlan or its Users.
123BizPlan reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material
to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations
established by 123BizPlan or any other content providers supplying content services to 123BizPlan. You shall not attempt
to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, shall not engage in unauthorized
reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, in whole
or in part.
Upon registration, you acknowledge that by using the Site to send electronic communications, which includes, without
limitation, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos, and/or videos, you are causing communications
to be sent through our network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this Agreement, you are
acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions
Cautions for Global Use and Export and Import Compliance
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of the Site and its network, you agree to and shall comply
with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting
and/or transferring of software, technology, and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of
the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of the Site and its network, you agree to and shall
comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including the Export Administration
Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United
Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals who may be identified on any government export exclusion report
(http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm), and not a User of any other government which may be
part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology, or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to
any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our Site or Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weaponry end uses that
would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer, or upload any software, technology, or any other technical data which would be in
violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
Content Placed or Made Available for Company Services
123BizPlan shall not lay claim to ownership of any User Content or make such Content available for the Site or Services.
Therefore, you hereby grant and allow 123BizPlan the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses,
- For Content, including photos, audio, video, and/or graphics, submitted or made available on the Site's publicly
accessible areas, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform,
and/or publicly display said Content on our Site is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area
to which the Content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license is irrevocable so long as you are a User;
however, you may opt to terminate this license if you delete your account.
- For any other Content submitted or made available for inclusion on the Site's publicly accessible areas, the continuous,
binding, and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt,
publish, translate, publicly perform, and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the
incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium currently used or later developed.
The "publicly accessible" areas of the Site are available to the general public, including Users. However, those areas
which are for Users only, such as messaging systems, are not accessible to the public.
Contributions to Company Website
123BizPlan provides an area for Users to provide feedback to our Site. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions,
and/or proposals (collectively, "Contributions") to our Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- 123BizPlan shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied,
related to any Contributions;
- 123BizPlan shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as it sees fit;
- the User's Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of 123BizPlan; and
- 123BizPlan is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature
All Users agree to and shall insure, defend, and hold 123BizPlan, its affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners,
and/or licensors harmless for any claim or demand including reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may
arise from any Content a User of the Site may submit, post, modify, transmit, or otherwise make available through our
Site, the use of 123BizPlan’s Services, or your connection with these Services, your violations of this Agreement,
and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
Commercial Reuse of Services
TThe User shall not replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell, exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of,
or access to the Site.
Use and Storage General Practices
You acknowledge that 123BizPlan may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services. In addition,
123BizPlan has no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or
other communications or Content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also acknowledge that 123BizPlan reserves
the right to delete or remove any Profile that is inactive for an extended period of time. Furthermore, 123BizPlan, in
its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify, alter, and/or update these general practices and limits.
Any messenger service, which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you
communicate the ability to save your conversations in your Profile located on 123BizPlan's servers. In this manner, you
will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with internet access. You also acknowledge that
others have the option to use and save conversations with you in their Profile. Your use and access of this Site is your
acceptance of this Agreement and establishes your consent to allow 123BizPlan to store any and all communications on its
123BizPlan reserves its right to modify, alter and/ or discontinue our service at any time without prior notice. In
addition, 123BizPlan shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification,
suspension, and/or discontinuance of our Site or Services, or any part thereof.
As a User of the Site, you may terminate your Profile and access to our Services by selecting the appropriate option in
As a User, you agree that 123BizPlan may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue,
and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any Services. The cause for such
termination, discontinuance, suspension, and/or limitation of access includes, without limitation:
- any breach or violation of this Agreement or any other incorporated agreement, regulation, or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration, and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your the Site or Services.
Furthermore, you agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and/or access restrictions shall be
made at 123BizPlan’s sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party regarding any change
in your access to the Site or any Services.
The termination of your Profile for cause shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within the Site;
- the deletion of your Data, including your password and any and all related information, files, and any such Content
that may be associated with or inside your Profile, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Advertisers and Business Partners
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers and/or business
partners located through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or
Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty, and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and
shall be solely between you and any such advertisers and/or business partners. Moreover, you agree that 123BizPlan shall
not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such
dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers and/or business partners on the Site.
Either 123BizPlan or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and
agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not
endorse, and we are not responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising, or any other materials, on or
available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that 123BizPlan shall not be
responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly
to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods, or Services made available
on or through any such site or resource.
You acknowledge and agree that 123BizPlan’s Services and any software that may be used in connection with our Services
("Software") shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property
rights and other laws. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any
advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers and/or business partners is
protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. As such, you shall not alter, modify, lease, rent,
loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on
123BizPlan's Services (e.g. Software), in whole or in part.
123BizPlan has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use our Software for a single profile,
as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create, or plagiarize work from,
reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign,
sublicense, grant a security interest in, and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you
shall not change the Software in any manner, nature, or form, and not use any modified versions of the Software,
including for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree and shall not
access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which 123BizPlan provides
in accessing the Services.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF 123BIZPLAN SERVICES, THE SITE, AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED
ON AN "AS IS" AND/OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. 123BIZPLAN AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND
LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- 123BIZPLAN AND OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICESNSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT: (i) 123BIZPLAN
SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) 123BIZPLAN SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY,
SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE 123BIZPLAN SERVICES OR SOFTWARE
WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE
PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS
CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH 123BIZPLAN SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED AT
YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF
ACTION REGARDING ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF
DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, EITHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM 123BIZPLAN OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR
SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR
BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A
PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED ELILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR
EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICAN
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISON, EYE OR MUSCLE
TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARNESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT 123BIZPLAN AND OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS,
AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENIAL, OR EXEMPLARY
DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, AND/OR OTHER INTANGILBE
LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THRID PARTY REGADING OUR SERVICES;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICES.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. AS SUCH, SOME OF THE ABOVE SECTIONS OF WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF
LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third Party Beneficiaries
You acknowledge, understand, and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, this Agreement does not
create any rights for or in any third-party beneficiaries.
123BizPlan may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the Agreement, including email,
regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or
any which may be later developed. Such notices may not be received if you use the Site Services in an unauthorized manner
in violation of this Agreement. Your acceptance of this Agreement constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have
received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Site and/or Services in an authorized
You acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the 123BizPlan trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and
other 123BizPlan logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and, as such, are and
shall remain the property of 123BizPlan. You agree not to display and/or use the 123BizPlan logo or marks in any
Intellectual Property Infringement Claims Notices & Procedures
123BizPlan will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask the same of all our Users. In the
appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, 123BizPlan may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any User
who repeatedly violates the Agreement and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been
duplicated in such a way that would constitute intellectual property rights infringement, or if you believe such rights
have been otherwise violated, please send the following to us at our contact information listed at the end of this
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or
other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of the location of the site you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate,
and that you are the intellectual property owner, representative, or agent authorized to act on the intellectual
property owner's behalf.
123BizPlan complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed
captioning of video content.
- "Shall" means "has a legal obligation to";
- "May" means "has discretionary authority to, but is not required to"; and
- "Including" means "including, but not limited to".
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and 123BizPlan and shall govern your use of the Site and
Services. This Agreement supersedes all prior version of this Agreement. You may also be subject to additional terms and
conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other 123BizPlan Services, affiliate services, third-party
content, or third-party software.
Choice of Law and Venue
Nevada law governs all issues arising out of this Agreement. Any reference to a law or statute also includes any applicable
changes to such law. You or 123BizPlan shall file any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or
relating to the Agreement, or the relationship between you and 123BizPlan, in a court of competent jurisdiction in
Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
123BizPlan's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such
right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the
parties agree remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Transferability
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable, and any rights to your Data and Profile
terminates upon your death.
Statute of Limitations
Regardless of any law statute to the contrary, as a condition of your use of the Site and/or 123BizPlan Services, you
shall file any claim or action arising out of this Agreement or Services within one year after said claim or cause of
action arose or shall be forever barred.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Agreement or need to send us a notice of any type, please contact
123BizPlan via email or U.S. Postal Mail:
4730 South Fort Apache Road, Suite 300
Las Vegas, NV 89147
With a copy mailed to:
Montez Nazareth Law
7925 West Russell Road # 401506
Las Vegas, NV 89140
Effective Date: January 1, 2017
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2017.
123BizPlan accepts all major credit cards; Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover.
120-Day No-Hassle, Any-Excuse Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time within 120 days of purchase you don’t find our software to your liking, just tell us. We’ll
refund every penny you spent. No hassles. No trouble. That is the 123Bizplan Guarantee!
Changes in Fees and Prices
All fees and prices may change without prior notice.
Errors on our Site
123BizPlan aims to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product Site content is accurate, complete,
reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change, and may vary from those offered elsewhere.
On some occasions, a service or product on the Site not be available, an offer may have been misstated, or a service or
product may be mispriced. For any of these or other reasons, we may cancel your order, or we may contact you and update
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Addendum, please contact 123BizPlan via email or U.S. Postal Mail:
4730 South Fort Apache Road, Suite 300
Las Vegas, NV 89140
With a copy mailed to:
Montez Nazareth Law
7925 West Russell Road # 401506
Las Vegas, NV 89140
Effective Date: January 1, 2017